Monday 10 January 2011

Welcome to Northumberland Eco Products

Welcome to my Wikaniko blog.  I am a Qualified Distributor for Wikaniko and a member of the Wikaniko Warriors.  I came across the Wikaniko eco business opportunity less than a year ago and was keen to do something that would enable me to help create a greener future for my children.  Since having started there have already been so many opportunities presented to me.  I have learnt so much and am learning more and more by the day.  A year ago I didn't know what a blog was and now here I am writing my own.

This opportunity has enabled me to work the hours I want and fit them in around looking after my three young boys.  I decide when I work, how long I work for and I do it with the knowledge that I'm helping raise awareness about the environment and how we can help preserve it for a greener future.

Wikaniko is a unique opportunity that not only enables us to make a difference but can be done whilst creating an income for ourselves.  When you join you are offered a full training programme online absolutely free.  You also receive a starter kit which has a handful of both the home shopping catalogue and the health and beauty catalogue, a CD with various marketing articles on and your own distributor badge.  One of the things I like most about Wikaniko is the distributor's forum.  This is a place where all distributors can come and bounce ideas off each other, share their success stories or help other distributors with their path to success.  A brilliant place to go for support and advice and everyone is more than willing to help each other, there is no competition or complaints about other distributors.

I am starting 2011 with the hope that by 2012 I will have done as much as possible to promote my business and make a positive impact on the environment.

2 comments:

kozykatz said...

looking good :))

Helen James said...

Best of luck with your Wikaniko biz. :D
I supply O'Dough gluten free modelling dough to Wikaniko, so please dont hesitate to ask if there is any thing you would like to know about it for your customers.
Helen X
Innocent Oils - Owner

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Northumberland Eco Products. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase